[Snort-users] Continuous packet streaming on boot of CentOS 6.3 64 bit

Mayur Patil ram.nath241089 at ...11827...
Tue Jun 11 01:30:29 EDT 2013

Hello,

   I have stuck on one issue. I am unable to see either GUI or CLI for
CentOS 6.3.

   Description as follows:

   I was just checking my snort script on centos machine yesterday. So I
left machine as it is.

   When I come today, screen location has changed on desktop so I adjusted
and reboot.

   When I reboot it takes much time to boot, so I press any key on keyboard
it shows

   fast continuous streaming, no idea of what, seems like to be many packets

   Somewhat

    like this. When I try to load the Ctrl+Alt+f2 nothing happens.

    I am also unable to login through Putty but I am able to ping the
machine.

    How to stop this packet steaming??

    Need help please!!

    Thanks !!