[Snort-users] troubleshooting snort

Mikey van der Worp mvdworp at ...16336...
Thu Jun 6 10:22:20 EDT 2013

Hi there

Could you maybe post a bit more details to the community.. What rule?? Did you changed/configured the snort.conf already? Platform Windows/Linux? Ehh.
Please describe a bit more so we might be  aible to help you.

Sincerely yours,

Mikey van der Worp

Utelisys Communications B.V.
Trinity Buildings