[Snort-users] Pigsty - A Barnyard2 Replacement by Threat Stack

Dustin Webber dustin.webber at ...11827...
Wed Jun 5 15:12:49 EDT 2013

All.

Quick update - We completed our pigsty-sguil plugin (
https://github.com/threatstack/pigsty-sguil). You can now use pigsty for
sguil, snorby, base etc. We are going to add syslog output today for people
using unified2 with ELSA.

*Dustin Willis Webber*

Threat Stack, Inc - https://www.threatstack.com

Coming Soon: https://www.threatstack.com/#/products/cloudcover