[Snort-users] Pigsty - A Barnyard2 Replacement by Threat Stack

Dustin Webber dustin.webber at ...11827...
Mon Jun 3 18:31:30 EDT 2013

James,

Good question - we are currently working on a Sguil plugin. You will just
need to replace barnyard 2. We will also be releasing static versions of
pigsty so you don't have to install nodesjs or any dependencies for that
matter. We will not make this the standard for Snorby until all plugins are
completed. We open sourced it early to get people interested in writing
plugins for it and porting over the output methods people are interested in.

I'll post here again when the move to Pigsty and all output plugins are
100% completed.

Dustin

*Dustin Willis Webber*