[Snort-users] Threatpost: Martin Roesch on snorts history and the Sourcefire acquisition

Giles Coochey giles at ...9346...
Mon Jul 29 06:32:34 EDT 2013

On 27/07/2013 23:25, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 7/27/2013 12:15, Martin Roesch wrote:
>> It's a podcast, as far as I know there's no transcript available.  If there is
>> one they're probably transcribing it, recording was yesterday.
>>
>> It's about 30 minutes so not too much of a time commitment.  :)
> yeah but i don't have anything i can watch it on while in "the throne room" if
> you know what i mean :lol:
>
> and i don't have flash on my main workstation for various reasons... oh well...
> maybe one day i'll get a chance to read it...
>
> thanks!

It seems the interviewer couldn't help but sway his head back and forth
to and from the microphone. It was uncomfortable to listen to him, I
guess he was testing the dopler effect or something. So uncomfortable I
couldn't listen. What's with the rock tune at the beginning??? not very
professional.

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNP, CCNA, CCNAS