[Snort-users] Threatpost: Martin Roesch on snorts history and the Sourcefire acquisition

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Sat Jul 27 12:15:11 EDT 2013

It's a podcast, as far as I know there's no transcript available.  If there
is one they're probably transcribing it, recording was yesterday.

It's about 30 minutes so not too much of a time commitment.  :)

Sourcefire - Agile Security for the Real World - http://www.sourcefire.com
Snort: Open Source IPS - http://www.snort.org