[Snort-users] Cisco Sourcefire

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Tue Jul 23 23:52:59 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

Just me chiming in here but I'll reiterate:

Snort is now, and always will be, free.  We intend to keep developing and
advancing the technology in the open and I still take a very personal
interest in its development and direction.

Marty

Sourcefire - Agile Security for the Real World - http://www.sourcefire.com
Snort: Open Source IPS - http://www.snort.org