[Snort-users] FW: snort 2.9.4.6 not logging

Maged Shenouda maged67 at ...125...
Tue Jul 23 12:29:52 EDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback, so all those rules files that are included in the /snort/rules and those that are included in the snort.conf are not alerting any suspecious traffic? wow my system must be very secure and not attracting any one?