[Snort-users] Fwd: [barnyard2-users] Can get barnyard2 to read from Snort log but won't write to alert file

mulhern mulhern at ...11827...
Mon Jul 22 21:22:36 EDT 2013

Well, that all makes sense. This tool that you mention below is in-house, I
take it? (I'm presuming that otherwise you'ld have mentioned it by name).

- mulhern