[Snort-users] Fwd: [barnyard2-users] Can get barnyard2 to read from Snort log but won't write to alert file

mulhern mulhern at ...11827...
Mon Jul 22 17:28:46 EDT 2013

> plus, i do not run barnyard ;) O:)

Oh, how do you use Snort then? I was getting the impression that the
accepted way was to plunk Snort output to unified for speed and then have
barnyard decode what it's got.

- mulhern