[Snort-users] Regarding Coding for Snort

Mayur Patil ram.nath241089 at ...11827...
Thu Jul 18 13:57:38 EDT 2013

Hi Joel,

   Yes, this is assignment for project.

   But In this case, I just want the topic on which I could do this work in
short time.

   My goal is to write code for Rules of snort achieved in 4-5 days which
should be 80 -100 lines.

   Seeking for guidance,

   Thanks !!
*
*
*--*
*Cheers,*
*Mayur*

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Joel Esler
<jesler at ...1935...<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=jesler@...1935...>