[Snort-users] Snort switches to packet Dump Mode

Mayur Patil ram.nath241089 at ...11827...
Wed Jul 17 13:29:50 EDT 2013

Thanks Waldo for reply.

As I have done in new installation, as per knowledge (from pdf ;) )

I have not created any link to /etc/init.d/snort

*other than /usr/local/bin*. So symbolic link is only at

/usr/local/bin which we have discussed earlier.

Other not exist as per I setup.

pfa

--
*Cheers,
Mayur*.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM, waldo kitty
<wkitty42 at ...14940...<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=wkitty42@...14940...>