[Snort-users] IMAC

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Wed Jul 17 13:14:41 EDT 2013

$ uname -a
Darwin pinche-gringo-loco.local 12.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 12.4.0: Wed
May  1 17:57:12 PDT 2013; root:xnu-2050.24.15~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
$ snort -V

  o"  )~   Version 2.9.5 GRE (Build 103)
   ''''    By Martin Roesch & The Snort Team:
http://www.snort.org/snort/snort-team
           Copyright (C) 1998-2013 Sourcefire, Inc., et al.
           Using libpcap version 1.3.0
           Using PCRE version: 8.31 2012-07-06
           Using ZLIB version: 1.2.7