[Snort-users] Snort Tests?

mulhern mulhern at ...11827...
Wed Jul 17 11:03:57 EDT 2013

nmap scan is a good place to start.

More background: I'm setting up some security functionality for the Yocto
project (which is for embedded systems) and it won't be able to include
full functionality. It must all be open source, so VRT rules not allowed
and so forth. I need to target the functionality that it will offer
entirely under an open-source license.

Given that, what do you think?

Thanks!

- mulhern