[Snort-users] Installing Snort as a service on Windows 8 64 bit?

spam at ...16435... spam at ...16435...
Mon Jul 15 05:12:08 EDT 2013

Hey, I found a guide on installing Snort on 32 bit Windows 7, but the
command for listing the interfaces only works on 32 bit systems.  (Kinda
dumb, but I digress...)  How would I go about making it list interfaces
on 64 bit Windows so that I can make this install as a service for all
of my interfaces?  If someone knows of a good guide for this, please let
me know as this doesn't seem to be documented anywhere.  Thanks again!