[Snort-users] Virtual Machines and Hypervisors

Juan Camilo Valencia camilo.valencia13 at ...11827...
Tue Jan 29 09:24:08 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

I thought that maybe the VM generate some kind of flags in the headers of
the protocols to communicate in the network. Basically I can detect the MAC
address and associate them with and IP address, however there are scenarios
that the people can change the MAC address and the method that I use is not
valid. But Thanks a lot for your fast answer,

Best Regards,

--
JUAN CAMILO VALENCIA VARGAS
Ingeniero de Operaciones

*“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
*