[Snort-users] Virtual Machines and Hypervisors

Juan Camilo Valencia juan.valencia at ...16028...
Tue Jan 29 07:59:17 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a way to ban virtual machines and hypervisors in our
network, I made a quicly research and I didn't found anything.

Can somebody tell me if exist a way or a method to detect that, one of my
ideas is when the VM is configured in NAT mode detect that kind of traffic,
but the problem is when the VM is configured in bridge mode.

Thanks for your advance,

Regards

--
JUAN CAMILO VALENCIA VARGAS
Ingeniero de Operaciones

*“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
*