[Snort-users] var or ipvar?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Mon Jan 28 21:17:25 EST 2013

This will always be an issue to where we'll have a problem. We try to solve it the best we can be being proactive and giving people lots of updates along the way.

But we can't stop innovation and updates for our customers, both commercial and open source to slow the release cycle of new features and bug fixes.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone 