[Snort-users] Value of max_gzip_mem listed in documentation

Hui Cao hcao at ...1935...
Wed Jan 23 14:54:01 EST 2013

838860 is the value set in the code, so the document is right to capture
what the code does.

Currently, the maximum value allowed for max_gzip_mem is INT_MAX. I will
open a bug for upper bound check for this value.

Best,
Hui.