[Snort-users] DPX starter kit installation

Alex Adamos alexthakidadam at ...125...
Mon Jan 21 07:44:06 EST 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to install and test the dpx starter kit but i get this error when after "./build.sh":

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/snort/src/dynamic-examples/include/sf_dynamic_preproc_lib.c', needed by `sf_dynamic_preproc_lib.c'.  Stop.

In my snort installation, this file is in /usr/local/snort/src/snort_dynamicsrc. I use 2.9.4 version, i suppose that the dpx is compatible with this version, isn't it?

Alex.