[Snort-users] Snort and buffering of packets

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Sat Jan 19 11:44:57 EST 2013

Dear Knut,

Thanks for your email.  I believe you will find what you are looking for here: http://manual.snort.org/node470.html

Use a flowbit to set a flowbit on the JPEG header, then check that flowbit in a separate rule.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT