[Snort-users] Snort Pattern alghoritm

Mārtiņš Sapats martins.sapats at ...11827...
Fri Jan 18 06:59:27 EST 2013

Hi!

In my master's part of the job I want to explore the Snort Pattern
alghoritm, but it is not clear operational structure. If I want to make
algorithm modifications, which files need to make corrections?

Be very nice if you describe where the algorithm files are stored.

I have research a lot of material about the Snort pattern alghoritm,
everywhere are description how current algorithm work and results of
experments, but not description about where these algorithms are stored and
which files need to make changes.

Thanks!