[Snort-users] sfportscan Preprocessor

Zahra Hakimi zhr.hakimi at ...11827...
Sun Jan 6 08:43:40 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm going to change sfportscan's thresholds. In the old versions of snort
there was a processor called "Portscan Processor" instead of sfportscan
preprocessor in the current version of snort. In Portscan preprocessor
there were some parameters to set scanning thresholds, such as:

   - number of ports number of ports accessed in the detection period

   - detection period number of seconds to count that the port access
   threshold is considered for

How can I set such parameters in sfportscan preprocessor. I read its
documents but I didn't find any related parameters.

Any help would be so appreciated.

.