[Snort-users] Persistent problems with rule updates for Registerd Users

Jeff Kell jeff-kell at ...6282...
Fri Jan 4 19:43:46 EST 2013

Can you pick a "cutoff" sid# and let that cutoff number have the 30-day
roll?  Then dynamically generate the rules files for anything with an
sid# < cutoff?

Yes, requires a new approach as opposed to the "frozen" copy, but
maintains your VRT edge while keeping everything else current.

Jeff