[Snort-users] snort ip change breaks detection

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Thu Feb 28 19:24:36 EST 2013

Are you running Snort on the same box you are trying to do stuff on?  (I'm trying to figure out if this is a checksum issue, try adding "-k none" to your command line)

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT