[Snort-users] Cannot get alert from dynamic_example preprocessor in output

Victor Roemer vroemer at ...1935...
Tue Feb 19 16:16:17 EST 2013

I don't see where you actually enabled a preprocessor rule in your
configuration..

Should look something like this...

alert (msg:"Just lookn at dem source ports!"; sid:1; gid:256; rev:1;
metadata:rule-type preproc;)

Altering msg to your liking..