[Snort-users] snort daemon to listen to eth2 and eth3 in promiscuous mode

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at ...11827...
Tue Feb 19 12:55:52 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Ayodele Okeowo <aymacro at ...11827...> wrote:

> Nice! I will assume you are using the bond0 interface as your management
> interface and it's described in your snort config file.
>
> You shouldn't have any problem you just have to change the format of the
> command line to the one I pasted earlier.
>
> Ayo

Thanks a Lot Ayodele. Will update you as i progress and seek help here if i
get into issues.
Thanks everyone for the kind support. Much Appreciated.

Regards,

Kaushal