[Snort-users] Use dyndns to ignore my ip

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Fri Feb 15 14:33:19 EST 2013

yeah..  a crontab that checks the dyn dns entry once a minute and also
checkes $HOME_NET and if it doesn't contain the dyn dns address,
rewrite home_net (using sed or something) and then restart snort.

I'd be curious if you knew how often your outside Ip changed.  you
could bump the script up to check every 5 minutes or so if you
wheren't that worried.