[Snort-users] Integrating ClamAv into Snort

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Feb 12 19:14:43 EST 2013

Thank you (someone, I think it was Shawn) for recommending Razorback.

This is exactly one of the millions of reasons that Razorback was designed.  Analyzing files in realtime is just not always feasible.  Hence why Razorback was invented.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT