[Snort-users] Integrating ClamAv into Snort

Ayodele Okeowo aymacro at ...11827...
Tue Feb 12 13:42:26 EST 2013

Sorry I meant Shawn.

I'm looking up the tools but I'm trying to understand what they do;
although I have a little idea but there seems to be no place on what it is,
what's used for and the purpose of the tools.

Any intake on that?

Ayo