[Snort-users] Install Snort 2.9 on Mac OSX (Lion)

Ray Caparros arcy24 at ...11827...
Tue Feb 12 06:23:48 EST 2013

I dont' think that there are any DMG packages to install snort. I highly
recommend installing either VirtualBox or VMWare Fusion to install any *nix
OS and then install your Snort instance.

-Ray