[Snort-users] sublime text 2 tmlanguage syntax highlighting for snort rules?

Victor Roemer vroemer at ...1935...
Tue Dec 24 13:43:52 EST 2013

Hey John,

I understand the headache with poor syntax highlighters for Snort config
files well. While I do not use Sublime I have already done work for VIM to
improve the experience, and can be accessed here:
https://github.com/sploit/snort-vim