[Snort-users] Blocking Domain name like example.com

Ayodele Okeowo aymacro at ...11827...
Mon Dec 23 08:50:24 EST 2013

Yes, existing DNS rules which alert based on domain names. I don't seem to
find that in my list of rules. Also How do I use it if I find it? Can it be
used just like when I'm using the whitelist/blacklist rules?

Sorry I couldn't reply early.

Ayo