[Snort-users] OPENFPC Proxy merge

Leon Ward lward at ...1935...
Tue Dec 17 15:32:07 EST 2013

Trying to send again. I don't think the 1st try made it to the list...

On 17 December 2013 12:09, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler at ...589...> wrote:

> Forwarded to the developer.

Yeah, that would be me - although I'm fighting to find any time to look at
it right now so it's becoming a little out of date. I've got a long todo
list to work though. Are there any logs you could share to help work out
what could be broken?

I suggest you start up the openfpc daemon interactively with --debug and
make the request again.

-L