[Snort-users] compile options?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Mon Dec 2 12:33:39 EST 2013

On 12/2/2013 10:57 AM, Budinich Galvez, Luis Alberto wrote:
> Is there any way I could know the compiled options of my snort binary?

1. where did you get your binary from?

generally speaking, VRT (and others following VRT's example) list the compile
options at the top of the snort.conf file... if you built the binary yourself,
you might find them in the configure or make files... other than those places,
no... you have to inquire of those who built your binary...