[Snort-users] Issue with shared object rules

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Thu Aug 29 17:11:44 EDT 2013

You are using the wrong version of the rules with your version of Snort.  That is the answer.  They must match.  Delete the ones you have, replace them with the correct version.
Make sure Snort is reading the correct directory.