[Snort-users] DDoS protection performance statistics

Andrey Resler Andrey.Resler at ...16484...
Fri Aug 9 06:35:44 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I represent one of the companies that provide security appliances to our customers, which have SNORT based protection included in their functionality. One of the most asked question in our region is "How well does your product protect from DDoS attacks?". Is there a way to get some statistics, numbers, performance showings, or anything else that could help us show how effective is Snort against DDoS attacks? Is this data available at all?

Best Regards,

Resler Andrey

PANDA SECURITY in RUSSIA
Tech. Support Engineer
Skype: andrey_resler
ICQ: 624266724

andrey.resler at ...16484...<mailto:andrey.resler at ...16484...>
www.viruslab.ru<http://www.viruslab.ru/>
PANDA SECURITY - The Cloud Security Company!