[Snort-users] Snort Hardware Requirements

Soranno, Robert T. Robert.Soranno at ...383...
Thu Apr 25 08:44:38 EDT 2013

Hi!

I'm trying to prepare a tradeoff analysis regarding hardware necessary to fully install Snort, its  per-processors and third party software.  I have been informed that the entire Snort install can require up to 4 blades.  Is there a document posted listing the memory and CPU requirements of all components so that I could pick/choose the per-processors, etc. to accommodate my needs and know how much real estate is necessary?

Thanks.