[Snort-users] Barnyard2 startup error: Snort not compiled to use mysql but --with-mysql option invalid

Kurt Jensen kjensencissp at ...11827...
Wed Apr 24 16:50:30 EDT 2013

Right we expected barnyard2 would be doing this and send snort log data to mysql and not snort

Unfortunately we did not know the right compile time or startup commands to make barnyard do that.

KJ