[Snort-users] How to write rules for non-TCP (LLC) packets?

Eric Fowler eric.fowler at ...11827...
Tue Apr 23 13:49:03 EDT 2013

Tried that. It misses 'em.

The LLC designation is wrong, I have seen other packets marked as IPX and
containing valid data, which is totally impossible. So the headers are
getting munged and wireshark is getting confused.

Maybe I need a lower level tool.

Eric