[Snort-users] Snort stops logging/ doing anything but keeps running

Dheeraj Gupta dheeraj.gupta4 at ...11827...
Mon Apr 22 02:17:20 EDT 2013

Both the sensors (One with SO rules disabled and other with enabled)
continued to run normally over the weekend. The current signature set
installed on sensors was released on 24th March, 2013 and is running
without any issues so far. Will report if anything goes amiss.

Dheeraj