[Snort-users] permission issue

Balla István balla.bmf at ...11827...
Sat Apr 13 19:14:26 EDT 2013

Thanks for the answers.

Could you take a look to my vmware sys design and topology? from external I
can ping the apache webserver and the "NO IP" interface of Snort-ips
(however I havent assigned dhcp service to this, it got its ip add. thru
virtual network editor. actually it is vmnet3. even "ifconfig" command
doesnt show ip address for it). my question is how can i set up snort-ips
virtual machine to let or forward icmp n other packages to internal from
external?

anyway, what do u think about the system, especially let snort-ips to have
one stealth mode interface from external?