[Snort-users] Error compiling snort with snortsam

Ashraf Ali ashrafali.ibs at ...11827...
Fri Apr 19 00:37:55 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am new to IDS/Linux , So could any body pls explain me in a bit detail ,
on how to configure the barnyard2/snortsam to block a Pix firewall if some
alert triggers,

Regards,
Ashraf