[Snort-users] Snort Start up error

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Thu Apr 18 22:38:26 EDT 2013

On 4/18/2013 20:27, Said Nurhussein wrote:
> my command
> # snort -T -c /etc/snort/snort.conf

that would seem to explicitly use the snort.conf you are expecting it to use...
what does the include line for classification.config look like in that conf?

> sorry for not responding to the mailing list

no problem... thank you for understanding... i used to simply not respond or if
i did, i'd say to post on the list... i've now gotten my sigs figured out so i
shouldn't need to do that any more... now i'll just respond to the list with the
followup set to the list as well :)