[Snort-users] snort inline mode

Phil Daws uxbod at ...14273...
Wed Apr 17 09:04:04 EDT 2013

Googled and found this.

http://www.corypratt.com/projects/snort-2-8-5-2-inline-base-on-ubuntu/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Balla István" <balla.bmf at ...11827...>
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April, 2013 1:07:59 PM
Subject: [Snort-users] snort inline mode

hey guys,
I was looking for some documentation how to deploy snort in inline mode on ubuntu. I found docs to deploy in passive mode but I want the traffic to go thru on snort. I configured two nics in promisc mode but I do need configuration for inline mode to let traffic flow from the in to the out interface.
knowledge about any documentation for inline mode?
thanks