[Snort-users] Snort information

Konduru, Sivaram sivaram.konduru at ...13746...
Sun Apr 14 23:18:51 EDT 2013

Hi Team,

I am facing some issue with the below details.

1.       I am using Cent OS 6.3 final version and installed the snort 2.9.3.1

2.       I have successfully deployed the snort application on ids Server but I am not able to view any traffic.

3.       Please provide the checklist.

4.       I am not able to view any traffic with the rules provided by the site.

My request is why I am not finding the alerts and why services are getting stopped automatically and let me know what I need to check .

Thanks & Regards,
Siva ram Prasad. K
Network Security - Security Operation Center
D #8-742-3429 ext 51642
C +91 998 581 6206
E sivaram.konduru at ...13746...<mailto:sivaram.konduru at ...13746...>

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.