[Snort-users] Strange happenings with BY2

Tony Robinson deusexmachina667 at ...11827...
Sun Apr 14 02:44:04 EDT 2013

More than answers my question -- You gave me some enhancements to add to my
script! I probably should just have the script generate its own BY2 conf
file; would be much cleaner that Way. Regarding download choices, that
sounds like a very good idea-- Had no idea about the tags. Thanks for the
suggestions and explanations. Hope you have a nice weekend.

--
when does reality end? when does fantasy begin?