[Snort-users] Errors installing SNORT 2.9 to SuSE Linux 12.2 - rpm or tar.gz

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Mon Apr 1 10:54:47 EDT 2013

I was just looking at it from

"/home/user/Download/Snort IDS/snort-2.9.4.1/src/win32"

There is a space between "Snort" and "IDS".

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT