[Snort-users] Choosing a firewall with Snort

Pratik Narang pratik.cse.bits at ...11827...
Fri Sep 28 02:12:57 EDT 2012

Yes Snort will do its job for sure. But, you know, some products just gel
well with each other / are just made for each other. I was just wondering
if there are any Firewalls/UTMs systems (Open source) which are known to be
Snort-friendly :)