[Snort-users] Barnyard2 - v2-1.10 is released

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Fri Sep 28 00:51:47 EDT 2012

im writing a script to automate - barnyard2, snort, pulledpork, and a
few others, so yes,paths are critical to ease of install. sorry, that's
my two bits. my script will not rely on versioning either, it will just
work, as long as the --prefix=/usr/local or /etc/snort. mainly the
pulledpork is the hurdle with that 1000 line .pl file. once that is
invoked it will need to be pathed properly otherwise it fails. and
relying on cmdline options tailoring has been a night mare, rather have
it all defined when built. somethings should just go in one place, not
where a dev thinks it should go per their system but more the vast
majority of systems. IMHO.

thanks for listening :)